Promote your events succesfully with the help of EZSMS
Increase your ticket sales and keep attendees engaged,excited and up-to-date with your events!
The ticket sale for the concert A has started!
Get 10% off with coupon code MUSIC. Visit event.com/concert-a
Promote new events succesfully with SMS marketing
- One way of using SMS marketing for event planners is offering a discount code by SMS for tickets to sell out faster. Because 97% of SMS messages are opened within 3 minutes of receiving, you can be sure that your message doesn’t get ignored, which often happens with email and reaches the optimal number of people.
- Increase your sales by sending SMS alerts to previous customers or convince potential customers who are still indecisive about their purchase.
Watch the interview with the members of pop group B:
event.com/interview concert Tickets for 10-10 still available!
Provide convenient reminders
- Keep customers excited by releasing news on your event, by doing so they may talk about it to a friend, coworker or family member. We recommend SMS because you can send texts from your PC while it has a higher open rate than email.
- Send information about available tickets to fans and attendees of related events. Offering the option to sell tickets can reduce the number of no-shows
Welcome to rock festival 2023! Rockband C’s performance at 2:15PM has been moved to stage 2.
Send day-of-event updates and reminders
- Welcome your attendees and send them a detailed schedule on the day of the event. This makes people feel like they are part of the event and that they know what is going on and when.
- Attendees are always able to access important event information through SMS, even when events take place in remote areas with limited internet access.