Sending SMS from the Web
Without any programs or system, simple web form will let you send SMS from the Web
Uploading your CSV file enable you to customize your messages to each recipients by insert the different data, such as recipient's name or date. The large list of mobile phone number can be uploaded for mass SMS sending as well.
Using the k-premium service, registered senderID is displayed on the recipient au(KDDI)phone as set by the sender, this makes the recipients to know who sent the message. This will lead to improve user experience. In addition, the senderID can be set to a number of your selection. Depending on the device, recipiets can make a call to that number with a single click, so it can be set as a representative number or customer support hotline, for example.
Who can use this service?
- Registered users
- Corporation users
- Users who passed our screening, to prevent spam SMS sendings
How to register?
Please contact us on email@example.com after your service registration. Make sure to include the email address that you register.
We may disclose your profile and the purpose of use, senderIDs you set to KDDI Corporation for the reason of spam SMS prevention.
DialSMS is the service to send SMS on demand of the recipients to their mobile phone numbers. All presets can be done online, any time you like, just subscribe to a phone number and set your desired message to send, it will be ready in 5 min.
EZSMS users may apply and set DialSMS online at any time on their own.
- Once the application is completed, it becomes possible to acquire an exclusive number to receive calls.
- Since multiple exclusive called numbers can be acquired, they can be used according to the use case.
- Please set a return message for each exclusive aquired number. A message can be used for multiple numbers.
- You can also use variable to do tracking to the company's site in the return message
- The number will be available to receive calls from end users when a message is set to an acquired exclusive number.
- The set message will be sent every time a phone call is received from the end user.